Cultural Video Foundation - CVF - is a media organization with head office in Nairobi (Kenya) and regional offices in Milan (Italy), Naples (Italy), Valparaiso (Chile) and Tokyo (Japan). The mission of the organization is to use journalism and multimedia products to inform, educate, and mobilize social development.
CVF operates in four main production sectors:
- Social documentaries - Participatory videos - Art & music - TV & news
On the road since 2007, the CVF team has grown in numbers and experience. Since its establishment, CVF has successfully produced more than 50 documentaries and corporate films for international organizations, NGOs and televisions.
- Education and training projects using audio-video technologies, internet and multimedia
- Production of promotional and informational videos for NGO's, international organizations, and private companies
- Production of TV news, reports and documentaries
- Writing and production of “Edutainment” TV series and formats
- Production of music music video and video art
- Photo reportage and slideshows for NGO's, international organizations, and private companies, including audio-narrated slideshows
- Organization of cultural events: audio-video festivals, concerts, meetings
- Project management and consulting for ICT and International Cooperation projects
- Communication consultancy especially in “social marketing” and “societal marketing”